I've recently been wander lusting for all that is to come in 2016. I decided to put together a personal travel bucket list for some inspiration. Hopefully I'll be able to check at least one of these off in 2016.
1. All 50 States- I'm determined to check off all 50 states by the age of 50. I've traveled to over half of the states so far and plan to check at least one more off this year. There are a few states that I'd like to visit sooner rather than later: Maine, Oregon, and Hawaii.
2. Ireland- Ireland seems like a dream land with lush vegetation, thick woodlands, and rich history. I've been wanting to visit Ireland for quite some time, I think it would make a lovely romantic get-a-way.
3. French Polynesia- French Polynesia is composed of 118 geographically dispersed islands and is in the South Pacific Ocean. I'm not picky on which island I'd like to visit, you could drop me off at any of them and I'd be happy. If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to stay in a glass floor tiki hut.
4. Greece- Although Greece is currently going through a financial crisis an important percentage of their national income comes from tourism. I would love to sail to all the different Greek Isles and take in the culture.
5. The Holy Land- The Holy Land is roughly located between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea. It is considered holy because of the religious significance of Jerusalem. I think it would be amazing to see the historic region where Jesus ministered.
All of these places comprise my travel bucket list and I hope to visit them one day! What's on your list?
Bonus: Did you know there are more than 21,000 Starbucks stores in over 65 countries? Chances are high that the places on your bucket list will have a Starbucks. I have teamed up with an awesome group of bloggers to give one lucky winner at $70 gift card to Starbucks! Enter to win by clicking on the photo below.
A southern girl living in the Mid-West. My husband and I love to travel and go on new adventures--We love Jesus and the blessings He provides!